These are my concrete training courses that teach you how to work with concrete.
If you want to learn about concrete, I have individual concrete training courses that teach you:
Are you looking for concrete training classes near me?
- 1 Are you looking for concrete training classes near me?
- 2 Online concrete training at your convenience
- 3 how to do your own epoxy flake garage floor coating
- 4 Learn more advanced concrete skills & techniques-the concrete underground
You don’t have to travel for concrete training classes when you can learn right from your computer.
I’ve made these concrete training videos so you can learn how to work with concrete wherever you are in the world.
My name is Mike Day, I own Day’s Concrete Floors, Inc.
I’ve been in business for myself for almost 40 years, pouring, finishing, stamping, and repairing all kinds of concrete projects.
If you’re a beginner, a diy’r, or you’re already in the concrete business and want to improve you skills, my online training courses are here to help you learn, understand, and teach you the skills necessary to work with concrete.
Online concrete training at your convenience
My video training courses can be watched at your leisure.
Anytime and anywhere you want (as long as you have wifi).
You don’t have to give up a weekend, pay for a hotel, drive (or worse fly) to another state.
I’ve personally invested 1000’s of dollars in concrete training for myself over the years. Most all the training classes were out of state and involved an overnight stay.
I easily spent over 1000 dollars between travel, food, and the course fee each time I went to one of these classes.
You no longer have to do what I did to learn how to work with concrete. I’ve made these courses so you can learn right from your own home.
And….. save yourself a lot of time and money while you’re learning real skills, real information, and real world experience from a REAL pro.
What are the concrete courses about?
How to install a concrete slab course
This course teaches you:
- My 6 steps for forming a concrete slab (includes using a laser level to set your grades)
- How to calculate how much concrete you need
- How to pour the concrete for your slab (includes spreading, leveling, screeding, and bull floating the concrete)
- How to power trowel finish the concrete
The course also shows you and teaches you:
- How to install a 24 ft X 20 ft garage slab
- How to install a 28 ft X 20 ft concrete slab
- How to install a 12 ft X 16 ft shed slab
- The basics of forming a 6 in concrete slab
- How to power trowel a concrete floor
- How to use a vibrating power screed
This course is me teaching you how we work with concrete.
I’m sharing with you all my knowledge, my skills, my tips, and some secrets to help you succeed and improve your skills.
You can get the Concrete Slab Course here.
Check out the video below to get a preview of what the course will teach you:
How to stamp concrete course
If you want to learn how to stamp concrete, this is the most thorough online training course about stamped concrete on the internet.
I make my living installing stamped concrete. I’ve broken down this course into easy to follow steps that teach you all you need to know about learning how to do stamped concrete.
WHAT THIS TRAINING COURSE INCLUDES:
- Where to buy your integral color and release powder
- Where to buy your concrete stamps and touch-up tools.
- How to add integral color to the concrete mix.
- How to pour colored concrete
- What to do to the concrete just before you start stamping. (very important)
- The stamping process – How to stamp concrete
- How to saw cut your expansion joints
- How to clean the concrete before sealing
- How and what to use to seal the concrete
I also teach you:
- How to stamp a barn board pattern
- How to stamp an ashlar slate pattern
- My recommended sealer for stamped concrete
- How to maintain stamped concrete
- How to clean and re-seal concrete when it’s a few years old or older.
I also show you examples of us stamping:
- A large barn board stamped concrete floor
- A 400 sq ft stamped concrete patio and walkway
- A 16′ x 12′ stamped concrete patio slab
I’ve created the course with multiple videos that show you all the information listed above in an easy to follow format.
It took me years to learn and acquire all the skills necessary to be really good at stamping concrete.
I want to shorten that learning curve for you, that’s why I created this course. You get to learn from a REAL pro on REAL jobs.
You can use this online training to teach yourself or teach your crew. Minimize downtime and minimize mistakes.
Get the stamped concrete course here.
Check out the video below to get a preview of what I will teach you:
Concrete wall crack repair course
If you want to learn how to repair a crack in your basement foundation walls to stop the crack from leaking, this course will teach you how to do that.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE:
- What repair product you need to fix the crack
- How to prepare the crack for injection
- How to install the injection ports
- How to seal up the crack before injecting
- Proper set-up of the injection tube and hose
- Where to start injecting the crack first
- The complete injection process from start to finish
- How to know if you’re doing it right
- What to expect when the repair material is dry.
- How to remove the injection ports when finished
- How to smooth and clean the surface when done.
Crack injection and stopping leaks in basement concrete walls is another big part of my business.
The repair kit we use to fix these cracks is easy to use.
My course teaches you how to set-up the repair kit and walks you through, step by step, how to fix a leaking crack.
We’ve fixed 100’s of leaking basement cracks and have the process down to a science.
My course will answer all your questions, show you our technique, and save you a lot of money by not having to hire someone to do it for you.
If you’re a contractor looking to add another revenue source to your business, this course will teach you how to repair these cracks so you can start charging your customers for this work.
If you’re looking to start your own business, this course will teach you the skill of repairing leaking foundation cracks.
Get the DIY Foundation Crack Repair Course here.
Here’s an introduction of what you’ll learn from the crack repair course:
How to do your own solid color epoxy floor coating course
This course teaches you how to successfully install an epoxy coating to a garage floor, basement floor, or most any kind of concrete floor.
You’ll learn all the steps needed to make sure your epoxy coating is done correctly.
I install a lot of epoxy garage floor coatings for my customers and this course is a video, step by step, process of how I do it.
Included in this online training course is:
- Floor preparation – How to do it so your coating adheres to the concrete.
- How to repair cracks, chips, and spalling
- The best way to clean the concrete before coating it.
- What kind of epoxy to use and where to get it.
- The tools and supplies you’ll need
- How to mix and apply the primer coating
- How to mix and apply the colored epoxy coating.
- How to apply the protective top coating.
This is an easy to follow training course that will help homeowners and diy’rs install their own epoxy floor coating.
The course is also for contractors who want to learn how to do epoxy coatings or install a floor coating to their project.
Get the Garage Epoxy Floor Coating Course here.
Watch us install this garage floor epoxy coating. This is exactly what the course will teach you!
how to do your own epoxy flake garage floor coating
This is a video training course that shows you how to install an epoxy flake coating to your garage floor.
I’m installing epoxy flake coatings to 3 different garage floors in the course.
You’ll learn how to properly prep the concrete before rolling on the base coating.
You learn how to fix cracks, spalling, holes, and small broken parts of concrete in your floor.
I show you where to get the best epoxy, top coat, and flakes for your floor.
You’ll see what you need for supplies and tools to complete the job.
How to properly roll on the base coat, what coverage rates are best and how to broadcast the flake into the base coat.
How to scrape and clean the flake before top-coating
How to apply the clear protective top-coat so your flake coating will last for years.
I’m teaching you how to install a flake coating just like I do for my customers.
Get the full course HERE
30 day money back guarantee
These concrete training courses are real “on the job” experience’s I’ve made into video training courses.
You learn how and what it’s really like to do each of these applications in a real job like setting.
Not in a controlled classroom setting where conditions are perfect and no problems ever exist. (not realistic)
I have a 30 day money back guarantee policy on all these courses. If you’re not completely satisfied, just let me know before 30 days and I’ll refund all your money.
Learn more advanced concrete skills & techniques-
the concrete underground
The Concrete Underground is where I teach all my more advanced concrete pouring, forming, and finishing techniques.
I have multiple training tutorials about pouring and finishing concrete floors, slabs, walks, patios and pool decks.
There’s tutorials about estimating & pricing concrete jobs as well as help from me about starting your own business.
If you’re looking to get into the concrete business and want my help with various aspects of learning how to do it right, this is the place you want to be.
SEE WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT HERE!
ALL MY COURSES:
I hope you find these courses helpful to succeed in the concrete business!
Back to Home page